Portfolio 2017 is the current FRCQ annual online juried members’ exhibit. The juror was Rosalie Dace, quilt artist and teacher from Durbin, South Africa. Previous Portfolios are also viewable. Sponsored by the Front Range Contemporary Quilters, the show may be viewed at http://www.artquilters.org/gallery
- Portfolio 2017
- The Passion of Jesus Christ
- Valparaiso Chorale commissions new work
- Still We Rise: Race, Culture and Visual Conversations
- ASHES OF ROSES receives stellar review
- Hymn Text Writing Winners
- The National Lutheran Choir commissions major work from Norwegian composer Kim André Arnesen
- Reformation Through the Arts…. 500 Years, and Counting!
- Actor James Rebhorn
- The Bach Cantatas Website
- The Center for Church Music at Concordia University, Chicago to Launch new Website
- A Tony Award Winning Lutheran on Broadway
- I believe it is Lutheran
- Can any composer equal Bach?
- Solomon Raj's Batik Mission and Woodblock Gospel