Welcome to our global registry of working professionals in the creative arts. Students and graduates of our colleges and universities, members of Lutheran congregations and those who have affiliation with Lutherans by providing resources and services to us are represented in the Registry.
Examples of affiliation:
- Architects and firms who design our churches and other buildings – campuses including high schools, colleges, universities, seminaries, hospitals, care facilities, and Lutheran Social Service.
- Community artists receiving commissions from Lutheran congregations.
- Professional organ builders who give us new instruments to play.
- Composers and text writers whose works expand the deep tradition of Lutheran music for worship.
- Media Arts specialists who create specialized formats for contemporary worship.
Joining Lutheran Arts Registry is easy:
- Choose the membership that is right for you – Student, Individual or Organization.
- Fill out the membership form and make your payment by mailing a check, by Paypal, or by using your credit card via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account in order to use your credit card on Paypal.
- After payment is received, your account will be activated and you can login to LutheranArts.org to create your Registry Listing.
- Your Registry Listing will be approved and posted. Let your friends, family and colleagues know about your new listing at LutheranArts.org.
To create your directory listing:
- Click on the login button at the bottom of the website.
- Login using the username and password you set when you registered.
- On the left, you will see a Members Only menu. Click on the "Create or Edit Your Listing" link and fill out the form.
- It's that easy!